Location: New York, NY or Boulder, CO
Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Hellofresh is looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst to join the Accounting team, focused on delivering timely insights into our operational performance. The candidate will collaborate strongly with our operations and procurement functions to analyze financial results and highlight key drivers.
You will …
- Determine financial reporting metrics and provide reports, which are presented to management, functional leaders and other stakeholders
- Coordinate with other functions on data needs and ad-hoc analyses
- Support the Accounting team on a variety of initiatives, including but not limited to the monthly close process
- Collaborate closely with the FP&A team to identify actual-versus-budget variances and provide fact-based insight
- Communicate with stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Someone with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
- The type of person who thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Someone who pays attention to detail and has a strong sense of ownership
- A proactive problem-solver who is always looking for a better, more efficient way to complete your own and the team’s tasks
- Very interested in cross-departmental collaboration
At a minimum, you have…
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
- 1-2 Years of experience in a similar role
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets; SQL skills are a plus
- Basic understanding of accounting principles and product costing
- Excellent communication skills, strong internal motivation and ability to focus on the details
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.