About the job
Who We Are Looking For
Join us working with the world’s leading investment fund managers to assist them meet the regulatory reporting obligations set by Global Regulators. The regulatory reporting team works closely with other internal teams including investor services, fund accounting and risk to prepare CPO-PQR, Form PF, 13F, AIFMD and MMF filings on quarterly, semi-annual and annual basis.
What You Will Be Responsible For
- As Finance Regulatory Reporting, Officer you will
- Take the lead on client-facing project calls, representing State Street to our clients
- Management and oversight of the regulatory production calendar for clients
- Manage Regulatory filings, prepare and review the regulatory calculations and regulatory form for each client, work with the client to close any client queries for each filing cycle
- Develop internal team relationships and manage internal clients
- Ensure the team coordination across our global locations allows for the teams to share and learn best practices from each other
What We Value
- These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Prior experience of managing multiple Form PF, Form CPO PQR, AIFMD, MMFR or 13F reporting entities essential
- Strong organizational and time management skills – ability to prioritize tasks and manage own workload
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, should have ability to concisely and accurately summarize complex issues in written form
- Should possess strong initiative, and be able to create innovative solutions to problems without a high degree of supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to perform effectively within strict deadlines
- The high degree of IT Literacy in particular MS Excel
- Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Degree/Qualification in Accounting or Finance or Business-related area
- Experience within the Funds Industry is mandatory
- Experience in project management is desirable
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street’s COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.
Job ID: R-706555