What data do we obtain?
The personally identifiable information we could obtain from you may include (but is not limited to) your name and your email address. Nevertheless, we do not collect any data about you without your explicit consent.
We may gather statistics like website visits, which are not based on non-sensitive data. We use such stats for internal purposes only. They do not contain private information, nor can they be used to get it.
How do we use obtained data?
- Any piece of gathered information only serves the purposes that are clearly stated before you are asked to provide it.
- You will receive promotional emails to your email address only if you explicitly join our mailing list.
- We analyze the data that we may collect from you to improve your user experience by producing and publishing content most relevant to you.
- We read any inquiries, surveys, or questionnaires submitted to us in order to provide feedback appropriately, handle complaints satisfactorily, and/or send timely operational notices.
- We never distribute personal information whatsoever. We do sell or rent collected information to any party.
With whom do we share obtained data?
Your personal information may be shared ONLY under the following circumstances:
- To comply with the law or any other relevant regulation;
- To safeguard the rights and properties of the Website;
- To inform a government agency about any form of fraudulent or deceptive activity indicated by our records;
- To address any of communication on the Website that suggests possible harm to others.
How do we secure obtained data?
We set all the appropriate physical and electronic procedures in place to prevent unauthorized access and/or disclosure of your personal information.
What should you know about external links?
Cookies are small files stored by a web server on your hard drive. These pieces of data do not run programs, nor do they plant viruses to your computer. Uniquely assigned to you, cookies exist just to help ensure that you have the optimal browsing experience.
You could accept or reject cookies. Although most web and mobile browsers automatically take cookies, you could disable them by modifying your browser’s settings. However, doing so may keep you from fully experiencing all of the features on the Website.