FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
Financial Business Analyst
1701 South Creasy Lane
Lafayette, IN 47905
Regular – Full Time
Specials Projects; Opportunity Evaluation; Healthcare; Scenario Planning; Continuum of Care Evaluation; Data Analysis and Findings; Business Development Documentation; Business/Financial & Quality Analyst Decision Support Role; Master’s Degree – Business, Statistics, Information Systems, Healthcare Management or related; Bachelor’s Degree – Business, Statistics, Information Systems, Healthcare Management or related; Physician Needs Analysis; Budget Planning Preparation; Growth and Forecast; Analysis Finance 2; Strategies and Action Plans
Never or Rarely
WHAT WE NEED
Detail-oriented Financial Analyst
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Health care is a calling and a passion – especially in an environment that puts faith first. Health care is also a business. A business that requires financial review and analysis, cost accounting development, and strong financial analysis. If you love data and want to put your skills to work helping provide compassionate, high quality health care – we’ve got a great opportunity waiting for you.
Are you conscientious with details? Do you have experience in Finance? Do you enjoy developing reports? Let’s talk about your next job.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Translate market needs, issues, opportunities and ideas into effective strategies and action plans.; Use industry tools/data and software solutions including Sg2 to develop market and clinical service line growth and forecast opportunities for planning and business development opportunities.; Prepare budget planning packet for facility and COE utilization
Prepare physician needs analysis in current and future healthcare and market environments. Develop documentation for business development including proposed project structure, approach, clinical areas of focus, leakage, etc.
- Conduct industry, market, competitor, financial, and strategic analysis.
- Synthesize data, opportunities, issues/challenges, and articulates findings, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Conduct scenario planning for various financial planning needs.
- Assist with periodic evaluation of the continuum of care (by market, facility, service line, physician, payor, etc.)
- Evaluate opportunities through market analysis and financial modeling to estimate profitability, performance, and ROI.
- Participate in special projects and perform ad hoc analyses and reports as requested.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Bachelors required in Business, Statistics, Information Systems, Healthcare Management or related
- 5 years prior experience as Business/Financial & Quality Analyst Decision Support Role required; Healthcare experience preferred
- Adapt to high volume and high-stress areas.
- Administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records and other office procedures.
- Analyze and synthesize complex quantitative information.
- Critically evaluate and analyze information in written materials.
- Effectively communicate in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Financial and business management principles.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law. Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.