Full Job Description
Assists with research and timelines for litigation requests to the Legal and the Information Assurance and Data Protection departments. Handle all high-level consumer escalations including Better Business Bureau, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, and Attorney General offices. Position operates as first point of contact/liaison with legal and compliance on all consumer issues.
- Organizes incoming requests to analyze, identify and document consumer requests, timelines and results based on applicable laws and LexisNexis Risk Solutions guidelines.
- Handles escalated calls from customers, salespeople and Legal Department.
- Researching multiple databases for consumer contact with the consumer center and putting together a detailed timeline with corresponding reports to be used in litigation. Timelines must be accurate with dates and include all correspondence regarding a specific consumer or case.
- Attending conference calls and meetings with legal when necessary to discuss legal matters with consumers.
- Act as Tier II escalation for dispute resolution.
- Handles all escalations/complaints from Better Business Bureau, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Attorney General and Legal.
- Identify system and/or process issues with dispute process, complaints/escalation, and internal system.
- Work with project management and support teams to resolve system and process issues.
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned by management
- High School Diploma required / College Degree preferred
- 2 to 4 years’ experience preferred
- Excellent understanding of all applicable policies and procedures and relevant legislative requirements (e.g. FCRA).
- Positive attitude and ability to work quickly in a fast paced environment; work well as a team member and work well independently.
- Highly detail oriented with a critical degree of accuracy regarding data entry and analysis, ability to deal with confidential data.
- Excellent database research skills.
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of the dispute and resolution process.
- Proficient knowledge of computer-based software such as Microsoft Office.
- Excellent phone etiquette with outstanding customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, good interpersonal and organizational skills; ability to prioritize work and to perform multiple tasks simultaneously while adhering to deadlines.
- We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.