ABOUT THE JOB
Business Development Representative
Remote, US OneStream Software LLC
Compensation Range $45,000.00-$55,000.00
Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Employment Type Full -Time
ABOUT THE JOB
The role of Business Development Representative requires a motivated individual who can recognize and create opportunities/leads for potential new business. Business Development Representatives will be aligned and work closely with the Field Sales Managers as our champion for prospecting, lead generation, lead qualification and pipeline creation efforts. You will be active on social media and other channels and be active in various industry-specific groups. Ideally, you’ll have experience with a CRM system and prospecting tools such as LinkedIn.
Ideal candidates will be self-starters, accountable, driven, ethical, hard-working, personable and persistent, and you work well independently as well as with a team.
WHAT ARE YOU REPRESENTING?
The OneStream application encompasses the entire Enterprise Performance Management/Corporate Performance Management platform. The platform provides customers with solutions for Financial Close, Financial Data Integration, Enterprise Planning, Profitability, Forecasting, Financial and Management Reporting.
- Achieve assigned appointment and revenue targets
- Prospecting and building organic pipeline within designated targets
- Nurturing relationships with targeted prospects via various communications channels ‘including social media and email
- Leading prospect follow-up, arranging calls/meetings with prospects and managing multiple business development engagements
- Researching prospects to identify targets for outbound activities
- Provide support for local marketing events
- Participate in strategic development of territory and accounts
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Formal Education and Certification
College diploma or bachelor’s degree in fields such as (but not limited to) Accounting, Business, Finance, Mathematics, or equivalent work experience.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- One to three years of successful business experience
- Outgoing personality
- Sales experience helpful, but not necessary
- Financial or Accounting background helpful
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task
- Comfortable interacting with c-level executives
- Flexible and adaptable
- Legally authorized to work for any company in the United States without sponsorship.
WHO WE ARE
OneStream is an independent software company backed by private equity investors KKR, D1 Capital Partners, Tiger Global and IGSB. OneStream provides a market-leading intelligent finance platform that reduces the complexity of financial operations. OneStream unleashes the power of finance by unifying corporate performance management (CPM) processes such as planning, financial close & consolidation, reporting and analytics through a single, extensible solution. We empower the enterprise with financial and operational insights to support faster and more informed decision-making. All this is delivered in a cloud platform designed to continually evolve and scale with your organization.
With over 750 customers, 200 implementation partners and over 900 employees, our primary mission is to deliver 100% customer success.
We are equally fanatical about our OneStream family members (formally known as employees). We are a team in every sense of the word. Everyone here is approachable and excited to pitch in and help. We work hard and play hard. The right candidate is easy to get along with, always willing to lend a hand, excited about coming to work, and happy to contribute to the team. We have a casual dress environment and modern office.
WHY JOIN THE ONESTREAM TEAM
- Transparency around corporate structure, salary, and benefits
- Core value of customer success
- Variety of project work (not industry specific)
- Strong culture and camaraderie
Benefits at OneStream Software
OneStream employees are passionate, hardworking individuals who go above and beyond to keep our customers happy and follow through on our mission statement. They consistently deliver the best and in turn, we make every effort to keep them cared for and happy. A sample of the benefits we provide are:
- Excellent Medical Plan
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Retirement Plan
OneStream Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer