About the job
Location: Shoreview, Minnesota, United States
Req ID: 210045WD
The Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing and executing Paid Media programs. Partnering with cross functional teams you will develop the strategy and execution of digital media campaigns through paid search, paid social and display channels. Your primary goal is to drive leads and profitable sales in support of Deluxe’s portfolio of products, services, and Enterprise goals. Collaborating with business stakeholders, creative services, outside vendors and other internal teams you will define strategies and tactics, manage ad testing schedules, budgets, ensure timely delivery, and report results.
- Drive campaign strategy, creation, and execution of digital marketing campaigns within the B2B segment to achieve acquisition, lead nurture, retention, cross-sell, and revenue goals.
- Manage all aspects of program development, expansion, optimization, reporting, forecasting, bid management, and budgeting
- Continuous in-depth analysis and optimization of campaigns, including creative assets, landing page quality, audience management, customer journey, lead and traffic quality, campaign structure, etc.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization (including but not limited to Marketing, Sales, eCommerce, Product, and external agencies) to develop, monitor, and optimize programs throughout the customer journey and marketing sales funnel.
- Provide channel content/technical requirements in support of overall go to market strategy
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and 3 years or HS/GED and 7 years
- 3+ years of experience in all of the following areas listed below:
- Defining strategy and execution of paid digital marketing campaigns in paid Search, paid Display, and paid Social channels
- Customer acquisition specialist, who will create, manage, track, analyze and optimize Paid Media programs
- Significant experience developing and managing campaigns in AdWords, Microsof Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Programmatic Display (TradeDesk, etc.).
- Accountability for building and managing large programs and budgets
- Expertise in keyword and audience research tools, website analytics tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics, GA, etc.)
- Expertise in B2B lead generation, lead nurture and customer journey mapping
- Experience working with ABM Platforms (e.g. 6Sense)
- Strong MS Word, PPT and A+ Excel skills
Education: Masters in Marketing
Experience: 5 years of Paid Digital Marketing in a large agency or corporation
5+ years of experience preferred in all of the following areas listed below:
- Deep knowledge, experience, and interest in Digital Media and the enthusiasm to stay current on latest industry trends
- Strong understanding of benefits and constraints of current Internet technologies
- Understand the basics of site usability and where online marketing and usability overlap or contradict
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage complex programs with cross-functional teams to meet aggressive schedules
- Strong communication skills to evangelize digital marketing strategies and projects and work with cross functional staffs to ensure implementation
- The position requires someone who is strategic, highly analytical, organized, detail-oriented and the ability to work cross functionally in fast-paced environment.
- Leadership skills, intrinsic motivation, a solid client-service mentality, are critical attributes for this role
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.