About the job
Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Dealer Inspire is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater, FUEL, and CreditIQ. Want to learn more? Check us out here!
About The Role
Dealer Inspire is looking to expand with team members who absolutely love working with people, reviewing analytics and website performance, and creating new opportunities for success.
- The following will be just a few of the responsibilities you will be assigned:
- Performance updates with clients
- Present & discuss client strategy
- Educate clients on Dealer Inspire website capabilities
- Staying on top of industry trends
- Work seamlessly with a wide range of different departments.
A successful Performance Manager requires excellent communication and analytics skills, automotive experience, and the ability to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong, real world experience in SEO, SEM, and Analytics
- Outstanding presentation & communication. MUST possess ability to project over the phone.
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail-oriented
- Fast learner & interested in new technologies
- The ability to remain cool under pressure
- Strong Knowledge Of
- Google Analytics
- SEO Fundamentals and Principles
- Paid search
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
Why Work Here?:
Dealer Inspire is a CARS brand. CARS includes: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater. Learn more here!
Benefits & Perks
- Health Insurance with BCBS, Delta Dental (Orthodontics coverage available), Eye Med Vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 18 days paid time off, parental leave, and selected paid holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.