Full Job Description
Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI) owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ and FLIX®, and also offers SHOWTIME ON DEMAND®, THE MOVIE CHANNEL™ ON DEMAND and FLIX ON DEMAND®, and the network’s authentication service SHOWTIME ANYTIME®. Showtime Digital Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of SNI, operates the stand-alone streaming service SHOWTIME®. SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS, and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung Smart TVs and Xbox One.
Overview & Responsibilities:
Are you a self-starter and motivated individual looking to create and produce creative content? Showtime is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to develop and produce innovative and breakthrough creative content for our brand on the network’s existing and emerging platforms. The Writer/Producer should have excellent copywriting, producing, and conceptual-thinking skills, the ability to manage several projects, as well as a strong working knowledge of the television production industry.
Specific responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Produce/Edit feature material
- Organize, direct, conduct interviews at shoots
- Proficient in DSLR & video camera operation
- Write scripts
- Coordinate assignments with senior staff
- Brainstorm for upcoming projects
- 5+ years of experience as a writer-producer, editor & shooter
- Must be willing to travel including some weekends
- Must possess superior knowledge of Mac operating systems
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Premiere
- Exceptional writing skills for features
- Must be highly proficient with DSLR cameras
- Excellent time management and prioritization
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in Sports and shooting on location
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.viacomcbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.