Full Job Description
The Media Services Department provides audiovisual support for meetings, conferences and events throughout the health system. Its team members also provide photography services and produce educational, marketing and corporate communications videos. We are seeking an experienced, hard-working team player to join our Media Services team. As the multimedia and audiovisual specialist, you will help successfully execute events and meetings throughout the health system. This role requires someone who excels in both the technical and creative aspects of audiovisual communication.
Norman Regional Health System is a team of more than 3,000 healers all working together to bring our mission and vision to life. Our mission is to serve our community as the leader in health and wellness care. Our vision is to be the provider of choice to improve the health and well-being of our regional communities. We call our employees healers because we view every single member of our team as having an impact either face-to-face or behind the scenes on our patients’ and visitors’ journey through our health system. We strive to recruit and retain healers who embody our spirit of customer service and who represent Norman Regional’s five core values: Integrity, Communications, Attitude, Results and Engagement or ICARE. This is a special place to work. Apply today to join our compassionate team of healers and make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
Responsible for shooting and/or editing complex video and photography for projects that support and communicate Norman Regional Health System’s mission, values and brand. This position has responsibilities of videographer, video editor, photo editor, motion graphics artist and sound/lighting engineer. Primary responsibility is to shoot and edit video and photos for Norman Regional Health System’s (NRHS) Integrated Marketing department, however, the position will support work on projects for other NRHS departments and entities as needed and will provide A/V support for meetings throughout the health system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Broadcast Journalism, Communications or related field.
- Experience may be considered in lieu of a formal degree.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience shooting/editing, live, live-to-tape, or taped programming.
- (Above requirements can be met by the equivalent combination of education and experience).
OTHER KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES
- Resume Reel of previous work experience required.
- knowledge of video editing software, including Premiere, Final Cut Pro, and After Effects.
- Animation design skills are a plus.
- Must Possess solid writing skills.
Evidence of creativity and innovation in developing project and story ideas.
- Must be well-versed in photography styles and techniques while being an expert editor.
- Understanding of video encoding, codecs and formatting projects for appropriate channels.
- Ability to successfully plan and field-produce shoots.
- Excellent oral communication skills and proven ability to work well in a team environment.
- Work quickly and accurately under pressure, understanding the impact of timing on the needs of others.
- Physical requirements of the job may include lifting 50 pounds.
- Must be willing and able to work a non-traditional schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.