About the job
Company Industry: Marketing
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, 60% remote
This role is mostly remote, but when its safe to do so the client requests 1-2 days in office (Pittsburgh, PA)
The Mom Project is proud to partner with our client, a top-tier Digital Marketing Agency located in the heart of Pittsburgh, PA. They pride themselves on clear communication, transparent pricing, ROI, and going above and beyond what you would expect from your typical Marketing & Advertising agency. As with most teams and families, there’s something they all share. In their case, it’s coming from agencies or businesses where they thought, “there’s gotta be a better way.”
With our client, they’ve come together to form that “better way.” Each of the differentiating factors you see about them— being data-driven, customer-centric, transparent, ego-free, and dedicated to results—these are qualities they didn’t find at previous homes, but they’ve established there.
They’re currently looking for an experienced, dedicated and energetic Digital Marketing Specialist to join their growing firm.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is an individual with a combination of business acumen, digital marketing experience, analytical excellence, and collaborative skills. As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will have a strong role in digital marketing deliverables for the agency and their clients. In this role you will balance frequently conflicting demands, yet remain focused on the goals of world-class marketing services, happy clients and agency profits. Digital marketing services include but are not limited to SEO, SEM, analytics, content strategy, paid social campaigns and lead generation conversion efforts.
Nature and Scope:
This position works under the direction of the Digital Marketing Manager with exercise of independent judgment. The Digital Marketing Specialist will contribute to the strategic and tactical implementation of client marketing strategies. Digital marketing performance is core to the company’s success and you will play a crucial role in achieving their business goals and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform keyword research, technical SEO audits and competitive research; Develop and execute on recommendations to improve client performance
- Familiarity with WordPress and other CMS systems required in order to execute recommendations
- Optimized content development for website and blog content a plus but not required
- Familiarity with SEO Blueprint a plus but not required
- Develop and execute paid strategy for Google ads, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn and more
- Assist with monthly website performance reporting and recommendations
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Search Console
- Analyze client data and communicate insights and concerns regularly to ensure results are tracked and adjustments are made to achieve goals and deliver results for agency clients
- Support Digital Marketing Manager and Account Managers to recommend, build and plan digital marketing strategies for clients
- Shared ownership of client-specific digital marketing campaigns that will assist them in meeting their business objectives
- Maintain knowledge of digital marketing best practices and implement tactics and strategies that keep us at the forefront of executing client planning and campaigns
- Coordinate optimization testing to be working towards constant improvement of KPI’s and client business objectives
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders as appropriate on monthly, quarterly and annual performance vs objectives and recommend adjustments needed, if any, to hit those objectives
- Deliver executables within given budgets and timelines without fail
Additional qualifications may, but not necessarily, include:
- Experience in Marketing Automation systems, including HubSpot and Pardot
- Experience in implementing Google Tag Manager
- 2+ years digital marketing experience [including direct experience with PPC, SEO, content marketing, social media marketing (including paid social) advertising, and email campaign strategy and execution.]
- Practical Knowledge of HTML Coding WordPress
- Knowledge of online marketing tools and technology
- Strong Analytical skills and business acumen along with the ability to be detail- and deadline-oriented while working on multiple projects
- Knowledge of Integrating and analyzing data from all forms of online media including paid search, organic search, display, email, social media, etc. to make decisions, optimize accounts and accomplish clients’ high-level goals
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of social media platforms
- An exceptional work ethic and the willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- A commitment to taking initiative to innovate, deliver insights and solve problems
- Excellent time-management, written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Proven team player
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
If you feel you’re ready to start your career with our client, are eager to take on the duties and responsibilities we’ve outlined, and meet the requirements for their Digital Marketing Specialist position, then they’re eager to learn more about you.
- 4 weeks PTO
- Approx. 13 paid holidays per year
- Company-paid medical, vision and dental benefits for employee (not family members)
- 401K participation by client of 3% of employees salary
- Life Insurance policy