About the job
North America | Remote | | Work from Home
Do you want to help shape Pythian’s go-to-market efforts for its database and cloud services? As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will leverage the technology that brings our marketing programs to fruition. Your insights into the performance of our website and digital campaigns will help our management team to target areas for investment to take programs to the next level. If you are passionate about technology, and how it enables marketers to target messages to the right people at the right time – we want to hear from you.
Working closely and collaboratively throughout the business, you will take the lead to create email campaigns and manage the optimization of our website to present the most relevant content to visitors. You will champion the needs of online visitors to design an optimal user experience that drives new business opportunities for Pythian through this essential marketing channel.
You will also help Marketing to identify and track key performance metrics from our inbound and outbound digital marketing campaigns and will design dashboards in HubSpot and Salesforce to share the impact of marketing programs with key stakeholders.
If this is you, and you wonder what it would be like to work at Pythian, reach out to us and find out!
What will you be doing?
- Direct, manage and execute the ongoing development of Pythian.com, which is designed in WordPress.
- Requires frequent updates, so experience with WordPress is required.
- Manage relationships with outside agencies responsible for more advanced website technical updates and organic search engine optimization services.
- Develop and execute email campaigns in HubSpot, which may include construction of workflows to support re-engagement and nurturing campaigns.
- Work with cross-functional team members to collaborate on digital marketing programs.
- Deep understanding of the mechanics of how leads move through the funnel from a marketing automation perspective. Should be familiar with Lead Scoring and attribution functionality within HubSpot – and how it interfaces with Salesforce.
- Create and qualify leads through multiple lead-generation channels including SEO, PPC, social media, email campaigns, referral programs, events and other online marketing initiatives.
- Skillfully utilize Hubspot and Salesforce to refine lead nurturing and qualification.
- Build reports and dashboards in Hubspot and Salesforce to provide visibility in marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness, including outbound marketing metrics, lead distribution, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution, and ROI.
- Experience with Google Analytics. Ability to interpret website and blog statistics, and identify areas for optimization.
- Passionate about staying abreast of marketing technology trends and ways marketing teams can leverage technology, data and automation to improve efficiency.
What do we need from you?
- While we understand you might not have everything on the list, to be successful you are likely to have skills such as:
- 7+ years experience in a Marketing Technology and Analytics capacity.
- Adept at leveraging Salesforce, HubSpot, Google Analytics, and WordPress.
- Experience working with sales, sales operations and marketing teams to align processes, optimize conversion and scale pipeline.
- Experience marketing in a B2B environment.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Infinitely curious and always willing to ask questions when analyzing website or lead data.
- Outstanding attention to detail and personal standards of excellence.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated results in improving sales pipeline/funnel conversion and in forecasting lead goals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Motivated to be part of a growing team, willing to contribute to process development and continuous improvement.
- Experience with Asana or other project management platforms a plus
What do you get in return?
- Love your career: Competitive total rewards package with an annual bonus
- Love your development: Hone your skills or learn new ones with our substantial training allowance; participate in professional development days, attend conferences, become certified, whatever you like!
- Love your work/life balance: Why commute? Work remotely from your home (forever), there’s no daily travel requirement to an office! You can be located anywhere in the US, all you need is a stable internet connection.
- Love your workspace: We give you all the equipment you need to work from home including a laptop with your choice of OS, and an annual budget to personalize your work environment!
- Love your community: Blog during work hours ; take a day off and volunteer for your favorite charity.
Pythian excels at helping businesses use their data and cloud to transform how they compete and win in this ever-changing environment by delivering advanced on-prem, hybrid, cloud and multi-cloud solutions to solve the toughest data challenges faster and better than anyone else. Founded and headquartered in Ottawa, Canada in 1997, Pythian now has more than 370 employees located around the globe with over 350 clients spanning industries from SaaS; media; gaming; financial services; e-commerce and more. Pythian is known for its technology-enabled data expertise covering everything from ETL to ML. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver innovative solutions that meet the specific data goals of each client and have built meaningful partnerships with major cloud vendors AWS, Google and Microsoft. The powerful combination of our extensive expertise in data and cloud and our ability to keep on top of the latest bleeding-edge technologies make us the perfect partner to help mid and large-sized businesses transform to stay ahead in today’s rapidly changing digital economy. If you are Partner Marketing Manager; live in the US; love your data and want to love your career then join us!
For this job an equivalent combination of education and experience, which results in demonstrated ability to apply skills will also be considered.Pythian is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.The successful applicant will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in their country of residence permanently– Pythian will not relocate, sponsor, or file petitions of any kind on behalf of a foreign worker to gain a work visa, become a permanent resident based on a permanent job offer, or to otherwise obtain authorization to work.Love Your Data™ is a registered trademark of Pythian Services Inc.*INR values are approximate at CAD to INR exchange rate June 2021 No recruitment agencies