About the job
The Digital Marketing intern will work within the Marketing Department to understand and execute upon digital strategies that drive activity and growth. This position will be exposed to several facets of Digital Marketing with the opportunity to make valuable contributions to our digital marketing workflows.
Internships Details & Responsibilities
- Will support the web team by managing and organizing website content, and assets across all countries.
- Create and schedule social media posts.
- Organize asset library (Creative Hub).
- Audit website for gaps.
- Undergraduate or Graduate in one of the following majors: marketing, communications, advertising, or business.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong skills in Excel, Power Point, Word, and Adobe Professional
- Creative, energetic, and eager to learn
- Ability to work in teams; give and receive constructive criticism
- Other tasks assigned accordingly
Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM with flexibility depending on incumbent’s schedule.