At Sincro, we build local marketing technology for automotive dealers, manufacturers, and marketing associations. We have 25 years of experience and more than 7000 customers in North America and internationally. In April 2020, Sincro was acquired by Ansira, an independent global marketing services and solutions company. Together, Ansira and Sincro are the leading providers of hyper-local marketing services and technologies among automotive clients to build and maintain brand loyalty.
Headquartered in Seattle, WA with offices in Detroit, Chicago and India, our team is passionate about our products and the success of our customers
The Digital Marketing Consultant guides the implementation of website marketing techniques and basic search and lead management processes with automotive retail dealers and OEM field personnel through proven best practices, improvement plans, training personnel on use of necessary reporting tools. Known as the OEM digital advisor, the digital marketing consultant works to achieve program and aligned regional goals, maintaining assigned regional, area, and dealership relationships. The digital marketing consultant analyzes current digital marketing state and consults with area teams and dealership personnel regarding strategy, tactics, roles, and responsibilities.
This position travels 3-4 days per week. May live anywhere in the state of Florida.
- Maintains thought leadership competitiveness of interactive marketing and sales industry trends by staying current via continuous learning, attending conferences, or becoming a member of industry associations.
- Known for growing strong OEM relationships with corporate and assigned area personnel, managing to ensure positive feedback from dealers, regional and area management, developing trust and value.
- Known as the digital advisors to area and regional personnel and dealership executive management, driving acceptance of digital marketing best practices and practices throughout the area and dealership.
- Leads the implementation of lead management, website marketing, lead management tool use, and basic search techniques reflecting proven best practices.
- Provide training on Sincro products, program specifics, and associated OEM digital marketing products to dealers, area, region, and other digital advisors.
- Become familiar with OEM digital marketing related programs to be able to confidently review the benefits and features for dealership management assessment, providing feedback for program improvements.
- Communicate pro-actively with region and dealers on program progress through email, phone, and in-store visits, providing feedback and recommendations relative to performance.
- Regularly attends area and regional dealer and field staff meetings, delivering presentations at OEM-sponsored meetings and seminars, as requested, utilizing effective presentation and facilitation skills.
- Provide reports as directed by Program Manager, submitting internal reports and expense entries prior to deadlines, accountable for accurate and timely record keeping and data delivery for all dealers and initiatives within assigned region.
- Consistently meets all assigned program objectives.
Key Success Factors
- Software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Basic Search, Sincro Products
- Expert in Automotive Digital Marketing practices, OEM approved CRM tools and individual dealership Internet sales and workflow
- Automotive Retail Operations
- Process/Performance Improvement Consulting
- Adult Learning Methodologies
- Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or Dealership Industry experience preferred
- Track record of leading larger scale business improvement projects and teams
- Familiarity and expertise related to digital software, tools, and knowledge required to perform as a digital marketing expert, as appropriate
Preferred Attributes & Qualifications
- Results oriented and driven
- Sense of urgency and need for speed
- High ability to organize and prioritize multiple complex projects
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships work across all levels of the business
- Effective communications skills including the ability to lead and deliver leader presentations
- Keen eye on business improvement potential and ability to take swift action