NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Database Developer to join our team in New Orleans, Louisiana (US-LA), United States (US).
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Designs, develops, creates, and modifies software applications for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Plans and leads teams conducting major modifications to PL/SQL to correct errors, adapt to changes, or improve performance.
- Manages development test procedures and scripts.
- Analyzes requirements to determine feasibility of design with time and cost constraints.
- Coordinates software integration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of PL/SQL programming experience
- 3+ years of database development experience
- SCCM experience
- Cloud(AWS) experience
- About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.