Full Job Description
Work for an Industry Leader
Challenging Projects & Dynamic Work Environment
Extensive Training Program
Community Service Opportunities
Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including “Best Places to Work” by NJBIZ, Zweig Group’s “Hot Firm” and ranked “Best Firm to Work For” in four categories, “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” by Best Companies Group and Pittsburgh Business Times “Best Places to Work in Western PA”, “Top Engineering Firm” by both San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan has an outstanding part-time (January – May 2021) Spring Data Scientist/Analyst internship opportunity in the Information Technology discipline in our Parsippany, NJ office. The successful candidate will have an enthusiastic, can-do attitude and will work on exciting projects. This is a great opportunity to gain practical experience working on Information Technology projects for an engineering consulting firm.
Responsibilities include business data management and validation, data analysis for business intelligence and trends, ability to analyze data sets, and manipulation and visualization of business data.
Job Requirements :
- Student actively pursuing coursework towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Intelligence, Informatics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, IT, Economics or Business related field;
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater preferred;
- Knowledge of Tableau, Power BI, HTML, Python, and CSS is a plus;
- Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week;
- Ability to provide an outstanding work product with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to proactively organize, prioritize, and multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- Self-motivated, adaptable, and dependable.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and academic transcripts. Preference will be given to students who are currently in their Jr. or Sr. year or to students pursuing their MS degree.
Langan does not provide housing or relocation assistance for internship/co-op positions.
Langan offers its interns and co-ops opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish!
Equal Opportunity Employer