Full Job Description
Stefanini Group is looking for a remote Technical Writer/SCIENCE WRITER/CONTENT WRITER for a globally recognized provider of technologies and technological infrastructure.
For interested applicants, click the apply button or you may reach out to Alfher @ [email protected] for faster processing. Thank you.
What you’ll do:
- Transform highly technical, scientific content into engaging, SEO-optimized, and customer-focused digital content
- Edit and write white paper, application note, eBook, case study, and other educational scientific marketing content
- Adapt content to target different marketing segments and customer personas
- Take ownership of all phases of content production and optimization including planning, information gathering, writing, reviewing, editing, and final sign-off
- Collaborate with the digital team and stakeholders to measure and report content effectiveness; use insights from analytics to improve content and content strategies
- Ensure adherence to corporate branding and integration of corporate guidelines into marketing communication programs.
The successful candidate would be expected to have the following experience:
- Scientific writing, content writing, marketing copywriter – preferably with experience of writing in the life sciences
- A degree in the life sciences, e.g. biochemistry, genetics, molecular biology, immunology, or microbiology
- Documented experience from writing and editing scientific articles, blogs, white papers, application notes, case studies, or other educational content in a scientific subject
- Experience from an academic research environment or experience in the biopharmaceutical industry is preferred.
Who you are:
- Bachelor of Science or higher (MSc or PhD) degree in biology, biochemistry, molecular biology, genetics
- 3+ years of experience in science writing, journalism, content writing, copywriting, or writing marketing communication materials for the life sciences
- Strong writing, editing, and copy-editing skills; careful attention to detail, and ability to work with a corporate style guide
- Ability to work across many time zones, operate with a high degree of autonomy on multiple projects, and under time pressures to meet deadlines
- Passion for learning about science, technology, healthcare, and innovation
- Ability to turn complicated content into compelling, creative, engaging, and accurate content, in a concise way
- Demonstrated understanding of SEO and ability to create content that ranks well with search engines is an advantage
- Experience in an academic research environment or the biopharmaceutical is advantageous
- Fluent in oral and written English