About the job
ATR ID: ATR195802
Job Level: Technical Writers/Editors
Job Title: Content Writer
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Plainville, MA
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Media/Design, English, Education; or other related degrees with relevant work or internship experience; instructional design experience preferred
Click to Email: Alfaro, Genni
We are seeking a Content Writer for a very important client.
- As a Content Writer, you will be responsible for designing training for the Plainville facility.
- Design and develop learning materials for a variety of tasks
- Create outlines and script recorded materials
- Build out eLearning using Articulate and Captivate
- Design user experience for virtual reality (VR, AR and MR)
- Work as part of a team to build training
- Apply instructional design principles to create the training library
- Communicate effectively with cross functional teams to discover learning opportunities
- The candidate will possess the following qualifications.
- Bachelor?s degree in Instructional Design, Media/Design, English, Education; or another related degree with relevant work or internship experience; instructional design experience preferred
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office programs, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- 1 to 3 years of experience using Captivate, Articulate or other similar eLearning authoring tool
- Solid spelling, grammar, and writing skills required to create and edit content
- Must be results oriented, self-motivated, and able to work independently as well as optimally within a team environment
- Must possess strong project/time management skills, including the ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and time sensitive situations
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively and responsibly in regard to project progress and timelines; able to gain consensus
- Strong problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to adapt to changing priorities, including timelines and expected deliverables
- Creative, dynamic individual with an understanding of crafting engaging eLearning materials and be willing to quickly learn new tools, and possess strong interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
If this position is a fit, simply click on the recruiter’s email above, attach your resume, and hit send.
If this position isn’t quite right, click here to let us know what you are looking for and our recruiters will get to work finding something that is a better match.