About the job
Are you a content marketing professional looking to further your career? Do you welcome a challenge and thrive on opportunities to stretch and grow by taking on more complex work? If so, we would like to talk.
KCoe Isom is a Top 100 consulting and accounting firm committed to serving clients, developing employees, and supporting the local community. We are looking for a high-performing Content Marketing Specialist to join the team. Consider joining our work environment, where we provide employees with an opportunity to put their skills and strengths to use in meaningful ways.
Content Marketing Specialist role description:
The Content Marketing Specialist will be responsible for copywriting and proofing digital and print marketing campaign materials across multiple industries that the firm serves. You will play a major role in keeping blogs, website pages, sales collateral, social media posts, newsletters, case studies, etc., up to date with the latest information and ensure optimization for the best reader experience.
Content will be developed and aligned with marketing strategies that aim to promote the firm’s business advisory services and products, generate leads and new business, retain current clients, build brand awareness, and align the message with corporate strategy. The Content Marketing Specialist will work closely with the digital and design team to deliver and promote impactful content pieces, measured by KPIs and engagement.
The ideal candidate will be able to transition between writing styles and provide samples of their ability to develop creative storytelling, thought leadership, and brand positioning/marketing pieces.
What you will need for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree (Journalism, Public Relations, Communications, Marketing)
- 1-3 years of copywriting experience (B2B preferred) with portfolio of writing samples
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- Passion for content and its ability to engage users at each stage of the funnel
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage priorities
- Understanding of content marketing strategies, development, and what makes impactful/effective content – including design elements
- Top-notch research skills and ability to identify opportunities for content improvement
- Ability to conduct keyword research and come up with new content ideas
- A finger on the pulse of the online marketing world
- Comfort in interviewing subject matter experts for material and creating first drafts independently
In order to receive full consideration, candidates must submit 2-3 B2B writing samples or share a link to a writing portfolio when applying.
What’s in it for you:
Exposure to a variety of individuals and industries, influence, fulfillment, on-the-job training, career growth, and a collaborative team approach.
This position may be in an office, hybrid or remote from a US-based location only.
KCoe Isom offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits package, including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401k, profit sharing, holidays, and paid leave. EOE. #LI-remote