About the job
About Dodge Construction Network
Dodge Construction Network leverages an unmatched offering of data, analytics, and industry-spanning relationships to generate the most powerful source of information, knowledge, insights, and connections in the commercial construction industry. The company powers four longstanding and trusted industry solutions—Dodge Data & Analytics, The Blue Book Network, Sweets, and IMS—to connect the dots across the entire commercial construction ecosystem. Together, these solutions provide clear and actionable opportunities for both small teams and enterprise firms. Purpose-built to simplify the complex, Dodge Construction Network ensures that construction professionals have the information they need to build successful businesses and thriving communities. With over a century of industry experience, Dodge Construction Network is the catalyst for modern commercial construction.
To learn more, visit: construction.com
This is a remote opportunity within the New England region.
About The Role
If you’re a content marketing writer who likes to see their work generate successful business outcomes, we want to talk with you!
We are looking for a creative content marketing writer to join our collaborative and fast-paced marketing team. The person in this position will write copy to build awareness, generate demand and engage commercial construction professionals to deliver on Dodge Construction Network’s business goals. You will work with team members across sales, marketing and product.
What you’ll do:
- Understand the commercial construction industry, and competitive environment and remain current on market trends to create timely and relevant messaging.
- Develop messaging for both top-of-funnel and mid-to-low funnel assets to generate engagement and leads.
- Maintain a consistent brand voice and tone across all of Dodge Construction Network’s marketing activities.
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues to develop industry and persona-based copy for campaigns.
- Ability to write both long and short copy including social posts, emails, infographics, video scripts, sell sheets, microsites and e-books.
- Know how to turn data-driven insights into compelling copy in various formats.
- Write one to two pieces of market-centric, long-form content quarterly.
- Produce campaign-related sales follow-up emails and scripts.
- Proof and edit content from colleagues and 3rd party vendors.
What You’ll Bring
- 3+ years working in demand or growth marketing teams.
- 5+ years writing for B2B audiences.
- Knowledge of best practices in writing sales and marketing copy digital platforms.
- Organized, timeline driven with the ability to shift gears effortlessly as business needs evolve.
- Understand audience segmentation and adapt messaging accordingly.
- Knowledge of best practices in writing sales and marketing copy for digital platforms.
- Track record of creating work that delivers to goals.
- Can adapt and seamlessly shift gears as business needs dictate.
- Collaborative attitude and team focus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications or Marketing, or equivalent work experience.
- Must have a Portfolio.
What We Offer
Dodge Construction Network offers a competitive total compensation plan plus a full array of health, wellness, and financial security benefits designed to provide you with peace of mind so that you can bring your best self to work.
DCN is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know. We are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people.