Full Job Description
Pro Athlete’s Definition:
The Content Coordinator is responsible for all content, copywriting, and social media for JustPaddles, our newest brand of the Pro Athlete family. The Content Coordinator will work with members of the marketing department to ensure the company’s marketing message is portrayed in all content put out by JustPaddles.
Who we are:
We are Pro Athlete, Inc. We are an eCommerce company that specializes in creating a World Class customer and employee experience and we happen to sell sporting goods and apparel through various online platforms such as JustBats, JustGloves, JustPaddles, and Routine. The addition of Routine makes us a new apparel company with big plans to grow in this space while the addition of JustPaddles makes us a new player in one of the fastest growing sports in the country. We have a Major League caliber culture, we have a passion for what we do, and we love to have fun. No, really, we LOVE TO HAVE FUN!
Alignment with our Core Values is a must! Please do not apply if you don’t believe in our Core Values or don’t plan on living them out to their fullest. We receive a lot of applicants, so do your best to separate yourself from the rest. Do something to “wow” us and get us excited about the potential of you joining our team!
How We Play the Game:
- We live out our Core Values
- We have genuine curiosity
- We are operationally predictable with no surprises
- We have each other’s backs
- We create a drama-free work zone
- We stay connected
- We hold each other accountable
- We put our pride aside
- We take the high road
Essential Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to collaborate with the marketing team to create concepts that are innovative, effective, and on strategy
- Review own work to ensure error-free copy that contain no grammatical errors, spelling errors, and are free of thought-construction flaws
- Write solid, compelling headlines, and body copy on strategy. This includes online display, website content, blogs, social media, email campaigns, scripts, and ads.
- Monitor social media ads
- Create new content for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and any other applicable social media presence
- Monitor important social media metrics
- Work closely with our Customer Experience team to provide any customer feedback or interactions
- Update email marketing reports
- Research and write blog posts that are relevant to our brand audience
- Monitor blog metrics
- Engage with pickleball communities on any applicable social media platforms
- To hit a grand slam, our Content Coordinator will possess these skills too:
- Pickleball knowledge and/or experience is a must
- Knowledge of the latest social media trends
- Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or equivalent experience
- Experience running social media platforms for a company or organization
- Experience as a writer
- Experience as a blogger
All Jobs at Pro Athlete Require:
- Core Value alignment. Our Core Values are the driving force behind how we do business and live our lives.
- Self-driven work ethic. You must be a self-starter who is resourceful, loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- Genuine curiosity and the desire to learn. We are ever-changing and need employees who are innovative and adaptable.
- Supervisory Responsibility : This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Pro Athlete is currently operating under a remote workforce during the pandemic. We are unsure of our timeline to return to the office but we eventually plan to return to where we will work under a hybrid model where employees must work remotely on Mondays and Fridays and have the option Tuesday through Thursday. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
- This is a largely sedentary role and requires the person to be able to sit or stand at their desk for extended periods of time while taking reasonable breaks as needed.
- Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. This position is expected to work at least 40 hours per week and may require evenings and weekends when deadlines are in place or after hours assistance is needed.
- Travel : There is little to no travel expected for this position.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- If we’ve just described your dream job, we invite you to browse through our company website to learn more about us. We think you’ll like what you see.
- This organization participates in E-Verify. For more information, please view the information below by copying and pasting the URL into your web browser or contact [email protected] for copies of the posters.
- Pro Athlete is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran, or any other applicable protected classes. Pro Athlete prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all.