About the job
Play for Peace is seeking skilled volunteer support through Taproot Plus. Taproot Plus is an online platform that connects nonprofits to professionals seeking strong opportunities to volunteer their talent for good. All Taproot Plus projects are vetted and once Play for Peace selects a volunteer applicant, Taproot Plus will provide resources and support to help make the project a success.
About This Project
- If you would like to learn more about this organization and project, please follow the apply link to schedule a preliminary call with a representative of the organization.
About This Organization
- Play for Peace® is a process of community building. Rather than being an event or program, it is the creation of ongoing learning partnerships that free each person to build positive, life-long connections with others. Especially among peoples with a history of inter-cultural tension, cooperative play is an effective technique to promote cross-cultural relationships. We promote positive relationships among the people of societies in conflict, foster leaders for peace around the world, build self-sustaining learning communities in which all of our regions work interdependently to build a more peaceful world and create a non-threatening environment, free from fear, in which people of all ages can experience the joy of play.
Copy writing/editing – Copy Editing
- Volunteers will transform SEL/experiential learning activities to fit into Kikori’s style guide. They will provide clear and concise instructions, reflection questions, variation tips, and an overview for facilitators and educators. Play for Peace, a non-profit creating a more peaceful world through play, and Kikori, a social impact company democratizing access to SEL activities are collaborating on a mission to transform lives by uploading activities to an accessible platform.
- We’ll provide a description of activities to edit, necessary training, and a supportive team of mentors. Activities will be checked and then uploaded. You’ll earn free memberships for a registered nonprofit or Title 1 School of your choice
- This project can be done remotely.