Contribute to Sanford operations and processes while obtaining first hand experiences that align with the mission, vision, and values of the organization. The Sanford Pentagon is looking for a competent student to assist the Digital & Video Manager in all aspects of the video board production & live streaming. You’ll be an integral part of our mission to display quality pre-produced videos, live game action, instant replays, and in-game statistics to the digital video boards inside the Sanford Pentagon.
This intern should be able to handle multiple tasks at once and should strive to enhance the game day experience for fans both in the venue and those watching at home. We want you to be comfortable around expensive and delicate equipment as well as able to concentrate and show attention to detail. If you’re passionate about the job and can think of ways to add creativity to your work, we’d like to meet you.
- Create compelling graphics for a wide variety of digital spaces including but not limited to: video boards, digital signage, web streams/ TV broadcasts, social media, etc.
- Shoot and edit videos for use on the Sanford Pentagon video boards, web streams and TV broadcasts during events (Including but not limited to: Hype Videos, Features, Promotional Videos, etc.)
- Work as one of the game-day production crew members during events at the Sanford Pentagon (including but not limited to: Camera Operator, Replay, Graphics Operator, Producer, Director, Music/Audio)
- Assist with the creation of both still and animated graphics
- Assist with the creation of game scripts and timing sheets for game days
- Provide practical and creative input to new promotions and video ideas
- Other duties as assigned
Sanford Health offers an attractive benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. Depending on eligibility, a variety of benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, sick leave and paid time off. To review your benefit eligibility, visit https://sanfordhealth.jobs/benefits .
Sanford is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request an accommodation for help with your online application, please call 1-877-673-0854 or send an email to [email protected] .
Sanford Health has a Drug Free Workplace Policy. An accepted offer will require a drug screen and pre-employment background screening as a condition of employment.