About the job
Bally Sports North has one opening for a Summer 2022 Intern! Bally Sports is the nation’s leading provider of local sports and owns and operates 21 regional networks including Bally Sports North. We serve as the TV home to more than half of all MLB, NHL and NBA teams based in the United States. Bally Sports North is proud to produce live, local telecasts for the Minnesota Twins, Minnesota Wild, Minnesota Timberwolves and Lynx, and more.
The selected intern will have the opportunity to gain live sports production experience and learn the operations of sports television through observational learning and hands-on training. This internship is perfect for a student who has a passion for sports and is preparing for an exciting career in sports production or media.
This paid internship opportunity is located at Bally Sports North in Minneapolis, MN.
What To Expect
- If you excel in an active, fast-moving environment and are interested in media and sports production, this position is perfect for you.
- You will get exposure to a variety of responsibilities, which might include coordinating and setting up events, and more.
- You will have the opportunity to network with producers, directors, marketing specialists and many others.
- Requirements & Qualifications
- Must be attending an accredited college or university, or is a recent college graduate.
- Willing to work approximately 15 hours a week for 10 weeks, beginning in June 2022. There may be a variety in hours due to the professional sports programming schedules.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to work from our Minneapolis office.
- Join us this summer and get the most out of your internship experience!
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over the air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About The Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.