Digital Marketing Specialist
About the job
Fort Worth, TX, US, 76118
Brand: Allied Electronics
About Allied Electronics & Automation
Allied Electronics & Automation is a high service level, authorized distributor of industrial automation, interconnect, cabling, and electromechanical products. We are part of the $1.7 billion global distributor, Electrocomponents, serving as Allied Electronics & Automation in the Americas and RS Components around the rest of the world.
Our global footprint and world-class logistics allow us to give customers the products they need, when they need them.
We pride ourselves on the great working environment that we’ve created at Allied, where our employees can make a difference in the lives our customers, we can move fast, experiment when needed, can operate with autonomy and where everyone is focused on doing the right thing for the customer.
Allied Electronics & Automation is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to collaborate and support the Digital Marketing Manager on all aspects of PPC to drive the overall paid media program forward. You will be creating, managing, optimizing, and analyzing PPC campaigns across multiple levels of the funnel and across multiple paid performance channels. With a large number of products, there are numerous campaigns and keywords to work across and are vital to the marketing mix. To succeed in this role, you should be detail-oriented, be comfortable learning and moving at a rapid pace, be ready for any challenge, and be data-driven. You should have a solid understanding of PPC/SEM in addition to a desire to continually test and grow. This role reports to the Digital Marketing Manager.
What You Will Be Doing
- Contribute to the creation, management, optimization, and reporting of Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Shopping, Programmatic Display, YouTube, and Paid Social campaigns
- Provide weekly reporting with a focus on actionable insights and takeaways
- Analyze data from multiple analytics sources to identify areas of success and improvement
- Identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats in our SEM program and bring them to the team so we can act on them
- Collaborate across different teams to achieve larger team goals
- Participate in managing vendor relationships to provide business insight and guidance to achieve overarching goals
- Develop, run, and report out on testing initiatives
- Remain current and up to date on latest digital marketing trends and technologies
What You’ll Need To Know
- Understanding and experience in digital marketing fundamentals
- Working knowledge of Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Google Analytics are a must (SA360 knowledge is a plus)
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and organization are key to success in this role
- Ability to work autonomously while laddering up when necessary and collaborating with the larger team and cross-functionally
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and complete multiple projects and asks
- Demonstrated passion for testing new initiatives and reporting test results to key stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Self-starter with passion for continued learning and development
- Can operate successfully in fast-paced environment
- 2 – 5 years digital marketing experience, with agency experience a strong plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related subject
- Google AdWords Certification a plus
- Experience with SAP
- Advanced understanding of web analytics
- Experience with feed management platforms, such as GoDataFeed or ProductsUp
Equal Employment Opportunity
Allied is an equal opportunity employer and maintains policies and practices that are designed to prevent and prohibit unlawful discrimination against any qualified employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military/veteran status, disability and/or medical condition, genetic information, or any other unlawful classification to the extent protected by law. This policy of nondiscrimination applies to all employment practices, including hiring, compensation, benefits, promotion, training and termination. Employees who engage in unlawful discrimination will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
Nearest Major Market: Fort Worth
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas