Looking to fill this position remotely near or in the state of GA.
Position Summary: Caravan Health is looking for an innovative and motivated database developer to be responsible for operational and new development.
You will join the Data Infrastructure team and be a key part of data processes, ETL development and new development using Azure Sql Server, Azure Data Factory, Logic apps. You will also be a key part in decisions related to cross-platform frameworks and architecture.
You will be responsible for monitoring data imports, developing data processes as well as triggering operational procedures and monitoring their success.
You will also be a member of new development as part of the Data Infrastructure team.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain data import and operational processes
- Responsible for building high quality, usable, performant, and maintainable database solutions
- Participate in product design, requirements prioritization, and tradeoffs with rest of the engineering team
- Test, release, and support product features, including troubleshooting and debugging.
- Other duties as assigned.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
Communications – Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form. Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally. Keeps others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities. Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views. Gives and welcomes feedback. Puts success of team above own interests.
Curiosity – Continuously looking for ways to understand and improve the user experience. Stays connected to and evaluates new ideas in software and user interfaces to delight users and improve the software development and delivery process.
Adaptability – Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles. Measures self against standard of excellence. Recognizes and acts on opportunities. Sets and achieves challenging goals. Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
Dependability – Commits to doing the best job possible. Follows instruction. Keeps commitments. Meets attendance and punctuality guidelines. Responds to requests for service and assistance. Takes responsibility for own actions.
Quality – Applies feedback to improve performance. Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Displays commitment to excellence. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Quantity – Achieves established goals. Completes work in timely manner. Meets productivity standards. Strives to increase productivity. Works quickly.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Experience shipping consumer software through at least one full release cycle.
- Hands-on experience in a relational database, preferably Microsoft Azure Sql Server.
- Familiarity with other programming languages (example: C#.net)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure Data Factory, Logic Apps, Azure Blob Storage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, ability to work well with a small distributed team
- CS degree or equivalent experience
- 1-5 years’ experience required
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position does not supervise others.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 5 year(s): • Experience shipping consumer software through at least one full release cycle.• Hands-on experience in a relational database, preferably Microsoft Azure Sql Server.• Familiarity with other programming languages (example: C#.net).• Familiarity with Microsoft Azure Data Factory, Logic Apps, Azure Blob Storage. • CS degree or equivalent experience.• 1-5 years’ experience required.
- Combination Edu and Exp or better in Computer Science
- Bachelors or better in Computer Science
- Caravan Health – Today