Full Job Description
Bose is built on disruptive innovation – an unwavering commitment to our customers, having the courage to challenge the status quo, and the fundamental belief that anything is possible. It is in our Brand’s DNA to never settle; we have a passion for discovering better ways to help people enjoy the things they love. We need people like you, people with better solutions. If you join us, you’ll find the opportunity to do your best work and the freedom to enjoy it. Our goal is to make your experience exciting and meaningful, while your opportunity is to help enhance the future of our brand and the benefits that audio can deliver to customers around the world.
We believe our brand is more than just the products we make and, now more than ever, we have a responsibility to help more people around the world get more enjoyment and fulfillment in their lives. Given the importance of delivering great customer experiences and evolving our DTC opportunity, we are looking for someone who can build upon the strong foundation already set and deliver even more interactive and meaningful content experiences than ever for our customers in the future. In this role you will report into the Website Experience and Content team and will directly support the day-to-day execution of our website strategy. Your contributions will support the next frontier of growth for the Bose brand and the meaningfulness of audio in people’s lives around the world.
- Supports website content strategy by coordinating needs specific to content across homepage, category, campaign, blog and product pages experiences.
- Aids the team in the briefing, feedback consolidation, QA’ing and general project management of all website content.
- Owns the master teamwork back calendar and is accountable for ensuring milestones are communicated and hit.
- Assists in the weekly reporting on digital experience and content performance in accordance with Ecommerce marketing OKRs.
- Collaborates with creative, channels, and category management to support engagement and conversion objectives of all product launches, updates, and campaigns, including cross-category and collection marketing.
- Ability to understand consumer testing results and ability to write website testing briefs.
- Contributes to reports and presentations to showcase progress and results against business targets.
- Conducts basic research and information gathering for new project initiatives and proposals.
- 5+ years working with focus in website experience and content, or commensurate training/education.
- Detail-oriented and incredibly organized.
- Superior project and meeting management skills.
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information then move quickly to actions and solutions.
- Track record of executing against Marketing calendars and experience roadmaps while hitting business targets (traffic, engaged visits, conversion rate, etc.).
- Experience with Adobe suite and Jira highly desired.
- Experience with global site optimization.
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law Poster (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf); and (2) its Supplements (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm). Please note, the company’s pay transparency is available at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf. Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Wellbeing@bose.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.