About the job
Work is no longer a place. It’s what you do. And how you do it. More fluid, more flexible, powered by your imagination and by some amazing technology! That’s where we come in. We’re Poly. We’re a global outfitter of pro-grade audio and video technology so that employees everywhere can look and sound their best from anywhere. Join us as we pursue our disruptive vision to bring professional audio and video meeting technology and services to everyone. Be a part of our journey!
Location: US Remote (Near Metropolitan area)
The Vertical Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing and executing key vertical marketing plans for strategic initiatives. In collaboration with product management, global marketing and subject matter experts, this individual will develop & execute plans, meeting deadlines and optimizing campaigns to maximize pipeline impact.
Your day to day
- Develop and execute lead generation plans for key vertical markets (healthcare/telehealth) and strategic initiatives, inclusive of digital marketing, communications, events, and content creation
- Identify opportunities for targeted PR/AR, social, content syndication, paid campaigns, and creation of customer case studies
- Identify and execute on opportunities to ‘verticalize’ content, messaging, competitive value propositions and channel positioning
- Work closely w/ AMER marketing ops to ensure database health is in-line w/ vertical audiences and personas, nurture program optimization and lead scoring effectiveness
- Work closely w/ Market Development Team to monitor performance of vertical campaigns, impact on lead development, pipeline conversions and goal achievement
- Ensure alignment of product relevance and revenue goals to vertical GTM strategy
- Optimize vertical personas and buyer journeys in conjunction w/ key selling cycles and customer lifetime value goals
- Participate in strategic planning sessions with key vertical partners to ensure complementary alignment of joint marketing efforts
- Work closely with channel activation coordinator to ensure thru-channel marketing and sales activation programs are executed effectively and deadlines are met
- Contribute to creation of sales acceleration programs around key initiatives and competitive positioning that lead to winning market share across the Poly portfolio
- Support execution of industry-specific, Poly hosted webinars and virtual events
What You Bring To The Team
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Understands correlation of unique personas and use of buyer journeys to nurture leads through the marketing funnel
- Self-starter who is organized and able to prioritize projects and tasks when given clear objectives
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity, seeing opportunity in missed goals and the ability to respond accordingly to achieve results
- Previous experience in unified communications and technology a plus
- Excellent team player with a customer-first mindset
- Prior experience and understanding of healthcare and telehealth a plus
- Experience with SFDC, creating and monitoring campaigns
- Experience with Workfront or similar project management software
- Experience managing external agencies a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Agile Marketing experience a plus
- 5-8+ years experience in marketing
- At Poly, leadership principles aren’t just something we talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where people feel empowered, supported, and included –where trust and transparency are built into the way we work – where creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day.
- C3 – Customer. Customer. Customer: Customer obsession is everyone’s job. You enjoy solving customers’ problems – big or small. You work closely with customers, channel partners and their teams to deliver innovative solutions.
- Raise the Bar: You take pride in your work and know details matter. You know that shavings make a pile. You seek every opportunity to continuously improve teams, products, and processes.
- Communicate Courageously: You speak with candor but aren’t a jerk. You constructively challenge your teammates to get to the best possible outcome or decision. Once a decision is made, you fully align and stay aligned.
- Onward and Upward: You learn from the past but focus on the future. You rapidly adapt to changes in the marketplace. You help to create solutions that move the company forward with energy, momentum, and results.
- Own It: You know your business, your customers, and your team – inside and out. You don’t sacrifice long-term value for short-term results. You act with integrity, spend money like it’s your own, and put Poly first.
- Take the Leap: Speed matters in business. You encourage and require those around you to think strategically and act decisively. Poly values calculated risk taking.
- Ride Together: We are one team. We do what we say we’ll do, we treat each other with respect, we have each other’s back, and we hold each other accountable.
- Leaders Lead: You know you are part of a larger global community and make decisions as good stewards of the earth, its resources and its people.
Our Commitment as an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, accessibility needs, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.
No matter where you’re based, you’ll experience a company that believes that teamwork and collaboration drive maximum impact, seeks well-rounded talent to focused on providing the best customer experience, and understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint. And, top of mind to us is continuously and purposefully building an inclusive culture that empowers all of our team members, across the globe, to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.