About the job
Note: We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.
As the Strategic Sourcing FP&A Principal and key technical expert, you will lead financial planning and analysis activities and special projects within the supply-chain environment. Categories may include Material Cost Reduction (MCR), contract compliance reporting, transportation, tariffs, commodities, cost increases and indirect spend. You will interface with executive leadership, lead report outs and respond to requests for financial and operational analyses.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Create and analyze monthly, quarterly and annual reports and ensure financial information has been recorded accurately
- Identify trends and developments in the competitive business environment and present findings to senior management
- Develop complex financial and operational models
- Optimize and automate reporting workflows
- Conduct or participate in the most complex financial analysis projects
- Perform financial forecasting and reconciliations with business segments
- Find and lead cost improvement opportunities
What Drives Success
Having the right qualifications is only a part of what it takes to be a successful employee. At Lennox International, we believe in following a set of behaviors and competencies to achieve your full potential. In this position, it is vital that you embody these core competencies:
Situational Adaptability: You flex your approach and demeanor to suit various scenarios. You successfully shift gears as new developments and competing priorities arise – balancing routine tasks, urgent action items, and long-term projects is second nature for you.
Decision Quality: You make thoughtful and timely decisions with the best interest of the organization in mind, prioritizing and organizing key deliverables and ensuring stakeholder buy in.
Drives Results : You show pride in “getting the job done” with a bias for action, going above and beyond to ensure your responsibilities have been met. During high-pressure moments, you work diligently to meet deadlines and show value in your work.
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires at least 8 years related experience.
- Purchasing, sourcing and finance background preferred. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, with strong Excel and Access skills.
- Knowledge of enterprise systems (e.g., SAP, Hyperion).
- Ability to work with large volumes of data.
- Advanced aptitude in problem-solving.
- Strong leadership skills and initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with and lead cross-functional teams.
What We Offer
- At Lennox, we realize that our greatest assets are our employees. This is why we are committed to providing limitless opportunities for growth and development of all of our employees, largely promoting from within the organization. Lennox offers employees a variety of flexible work options, as outlined in Lennox’s FlexWork guidelines, including the potential opportunity for remote work for select positions. This role is currently designated as having the option for up to 2 business days/week of remote work.
- Competitive base salary.
- Excellent medical plans designed to support healthy lifestyles
- Mental and financial health programs
- Outstanding 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase program
- Community involvement opportunities
- Robust employee assistance program
And much, much more!