The QuickBooks Capital (QBC) team is on a mission to transform small business (“SMB”) lending. Imagine a world where QuickBooks customers can access funding in hours whenever they need it. And then, imagine a world where we help SMBs make the right decision about when to take funding, how much to take, and what type. We’re working to make this a reality. QuickBooks Capital is adding new products to support our clients and became a SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) lender. We are helping our small businesses access the capital they need using technology and data to simplify the process.
If you are passionate about innovating for small businesses, solving customer problems, tapping the power of big data, and working in an incredibly fast-paced and fun environment, we invite you to come join our team.
We are looking for a Servicing & Collections Operations Analyst to support and manage our growing portfolio with multiple product offerings. We are focused on accelerating our growth and scaling the business and this role is critical to our success. There is a tremendous amount of innovation ahead to achieve this scale with institutional quality servicing systems, data, reporting and operational processes.
This role will be remote to start and then preferably based out of an Intuit office located in San Francisco, CA; Mountain View, CA; San Diego, CA; or Plano, TX; once Intuit COVID-19 restrictions are lifted. This position will report to the Data Operations Manager for QuickBooks Capital.
What you’ll bring
- 4+ years of experience in small business, or commercial underwriting with portfolio management and special servicing exposure
- Outstanding empathy and understanding of the small business owner and their finances
- Knowledge of financial statement components and understanding of key risk drivers
- Ability to work in a fast paced and quickly changing environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to simply lay out the conclusions and reasons for each decision
- Ability to constantly focus on the process and to develop and implement operational changes in order to improve efficiency and limit risk throughout the underwriting process
- Excellent motivational abilities, willingness to teach and coach, and ability to learn quickly
- Analytical mindset, strong excel skills, SQL is nice to have
How you will lead
- Manage and enhance relationships with third party service providers; establish and maintain KPIs for service providers to drive efficiencies and improve the customer experience.
- Manage portfolio and assist third party servicers by resolving client issues.
- Maintain and enhance collections strategy for default portfolio by developing solutions and mitigation strategies to support clients and reduce charge offs; build and maintain default reporting and monthly collections review; work with outside counsel to improve collections efforts.
- Develop policies and standard operating procedures to formalize internal and external practices to scale this function.
- Support and ensure internal stakeholder’s needs and issues are being addressed by third party servicer including data analysis to identify clear paths to resolution.
- Support Underwriting & Collections Team Leader on projects, supporting the loan queue or audit function on an ad-hoc basis.
- Support Capital Markets & Data Operations Leader on projects and reporting.
- Drive a rapid innovation cycle that maximizes speed, quality and operational efficiencies.
- Partner cross functionally with teams across Intuit to drive operational efficiency while also ensuring business compliance to include the Compliance, Internal Audit, and Accounting teams.