LendingTree is seeking a Sr. Product Analyst to work closely with Product Managers and the Development team to support key product development efforts for the Small Business and Deposits business verticals. This role will carefully balance key strategic product objectives and drive the development and test execution of relevant and engaging content, interactive tools, site features, and personalized experiences to support visitors in successfully reaching their financial goals.
In this position, the Product Analyst will be responsible for using site analytics to find opportunities for continuously improving product performance, site conversion, usability, and the customer experience. They will develop, prioritize, and schedule testing hypothesis and ensure all tests are executed accurately. This person will own the analysis, reporting, and communication of the results to key partners.
- Collaborate with the Product Managers, UX, and Design teams in to develop new designs, features, and improvements that improve the overall customer journey and build outstanding experiences.
- Capture, analyze, and document product requirements with the ability to turn them into user stories.
- Support Product Managers in investigation of any partner or user issues in production and assist with remediation efforts and communication.
- Research market, business needs, and user needs and help translate those into prioritized feature sets.
- Use performance metrics to drive functional improvements of site components, features, tools, and templates as needed.
- Drive the testing (typically A/B testing) ideation, recommendations, and execution with the focus on improving customer engagement and maximize revenue across deposits products.
- Perform deep-dive site analysis and test review to better understand customer intent, including the movements towards personalized experiences throughout the customer journey.
- Ensure all test results are thoroughly analyzed to allow effective communication to the partners and to tell the story behind data.
- Build and maintain parity across forms.
- Improve cross selling in forms and on offer pages.
- Guide landing page and widget optimization.
- Contribute to roadmap and product release planning.
- Participate in Sprint Planning, Backlog Review, and Stand-ups as needed.
- Assist with User Acceptance Testing.
LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders, so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders, so they make their best financial choices.
Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!), and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
Come work with us!
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.