About the job
WellSky is seeking an energetic Senior Marketing Analyst to join our marketing team. As a Senior Marketing Analyst, you will be reporting to the VP of Revenue Marketing and working with senior leaders, sales, solutions managers, engineering, and business development to provide analysis and recommendations to the marketing team and overall business.
If you have a passion for marketing, the talent to do world-class work, and the energy to be a part of a fast-moving team that has enormous opportunity to drive results, we would love to talk to you.
A day in life!
- You Will Be Responsible For The Following
- Support the marketing team with scalable tools, analytics, and data analysis
- Create and manage reporting around marketing teams to coordinate and track success
- Ensure data quality in reporting rom point of data capture
- Provide data-driven strategy and insights to leaders across the marketing organization
- Deliver business metrics on the performance of marketing campaigns and channels
Do you have what it takes?
- Required Experience
- 5+ years of experience in marketing automation software products, CRM software and content management systems.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred in Marketing, business science, journalism or communications
- Experience working in partnership with sales
- Experience managing budgets
- Demonstrated outstanding communication, writing, presentation and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to manage projects and work under tight deadlines
- Ability to travel up to 30%
WellSky is a technology company leading the movement for intelligent, coordinated care worldwide. Our next-generation software, analytics, and services power better outcomes and lower costs for stakeholders across the health and community care continuum. In today’s value-based care environment, WellSky helps providers, payers, health systems, and community organizations solve tough challenges, improve collaboration for growth, harness the power of data analytics, and achieve better outcomes by further connecting clinical and social care. WellSky serves more than 20,000 client sites around the world — including the largest hospital systems, blood banks, cell therapy labs, blood centers, home health and hospice franchises, post-acute providers, government agencies, and human services organizations. Informed by more than 40 years of providing software and expertise, WellSky anticipates clients’ needs and innovates relentlessly to ultimately help more people thrive.
We’re looking for talented individuals who want to use their skills to build a strong, technology-driven company. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, including generous paid time off programming, and a casual and fun environment that encourages quality, creativity, and excellence. Enjoy all we have to offer. We invite you to join us. Apply today!
WellSky provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. WellSky is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with WellSky must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. All U.S.-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.