Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Tax Proposal Operations to join our Tax organization.
- Provide guidance on tax service line/practice-specific resources available for the pursuit process
- Collect feedback from pursuit teams regarding content needs and share with Tax PC team to determine next steps for content creation
- Assist with development of proposal trainings
- Work with other proposal coordinators to create and maintain proposal templates and resources
- Collaborate with other proposal coordinators to identify potential best practice proposals for Tax Proposals Library and coordinate all aspects of the proposal redaction process, working with TKM
- Identify potential engagements for future Tax Credentials and assist teams in drafting credentials (with TKM and tax proposal coordinator guidance)
- Minimum two years of recent proposal management, knowledge management and/or marketing/writing/communications experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field from an accredited college or university
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Some travel will be involved to attend internal meetings and training
- For internal candidates, a historical performance record of consistently performing at their current job level or above
- KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.