About the job
At Hasbro, we are looking for people who want to explore, experiment, innovate and create. We’re changing the face of play and entertainment and looking for dreamers, doers, thinkers and creators to come up with the best ideas. Our culture of Community, Passion, Integrity, Creativity and Diversity & Inclusion has inspired our diverse team of highly skilled, highly creative and highly committed individuals for 90+ years and we believe the best is yet to come.
Are you a self-starter with a passion for digital eCommerce, a curious mind set and a drive to make positive changes? In this role, you will work with internal partners and external customers in the delivery of an exceptional omni channel experience!
A Day in the Life of a Specialist, Digital Marketing :
- Perform auditing on eCommerce platforms content, ensuring seasonal and promotional SKUs are accurate and have been prioritized appropriately.
- Work with third party vendor to ensure eCommerce customer reviews are syndicating and to resolve any syndication issues.
- Lead or assist in creating enhanced content, microsite and promotional pages including working with account teams, CSM, media and customers on overall strategy, pulling of assets and performing required analytics.
- Partner with third party vendor and/or account managers in formulating responses and replying to customer questions on retailer sites specific to Hasbro product. Work with Digital eComm team (Canada & Global) to correct any PDP pages based on customer feedback.
- Monitor and track competitive presence from an omni channel perspective on home pages, promotions, email campaigns, etc.
- Partner with Global Teams to consistently improve digital content creation, availability, process and distribution.
- Participate in digital content training (eg. consumer trends) and apply findings to programs and adjust our strategy accordingly
- Partner with Retail Strategy Director in formulating overall strategy and execution plans for Hasbro’s B2B site
- Assist in leading the strategy to recruit new customers and maintain current consumer base for B2B site.
- Lead communication strategy as well as creative process in partnership with the graphics and translation team. Assist with product uploads where required.
- Provide business performance metrics and recommend any pivots where necessary
- Work directly with CSM, Account Managers, GBE in the scheduling and coordination of customer previews and other key meetings
- Support Trade Merchandising CSM when required
What You Will Bring
- 3+ years of experience in eCommerce/digital asset management, or related role
- College diploma or university degree in a relevant discipline (ie. Digital Media, Graphic Communications, Marketing, Business) or equivalent experience
- Strong project management abilities and being able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, ability to work under time constraints
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience using Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Excellent time management skills – ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines
- Strong critical thinking skills and attention to detail
Why You’ll Love Working With Us
- Opportunity to work for an iconic global brand behind some of the world’s most beloved play and entertainment experiences.
- Every day is different – we offer endless, exciting work and career development opportunities.
- We value work/life balance as much as you do – our flexible work options include half day Fridays all year round!
- We want to make the world a better place for kids and their families, and we walk the talk when it comes to Corporate Social Responsibility. And with programs like toy recycling and our commitment to eliminate single use plastics from all of our packaging, we are committed to reducing our environmental footprint.
Hasbro is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.