DigiStream Investigations, a fast-growing national private investigation firm, seeks a clever Social Media Investigator who will conduct desktop-based social media and background research as part of investigations into potentially fraudulent Worker’s Compensation and Liability claims. We are looking for individuals who pride themselves on their information-finding abilities on the internet and on social media in particular.
- Complete in-depth reports on background data and social media findings
- Work closely with team members on complex cases to resolve identities on social media or databases.
- Exhibit excellent verbal and written communication with team members and/or clients regarding workflow, possible opportunities or problem files.
- Read, analyze, and distill large amounts of information from social networking profiles, online forms and articles, and apply it to an investigation.
- Conduct multiple research reports at once while maintaining work quality and turnaround time.
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding subjects under investigation.
- Bachelor’s Degree required:
- Criminal Justice, Psychology, Journalism, History, Political Science, International Relations or other writing-intensive majors are encouraged to apply. * An intuitive ability to search the internet and uncover information where others cannot. They should pride themselves in being able to find the “needle in the haystack.”
- Ability to interpret a variety of legal and/or insurance-related instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience with multiple social media platforms
- Must be a quicker learner and able to work independently to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- $16.50 – $17.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Required)