More information about this job:
Hobbs Brook Real Estate LLC is an innovative commercial real estate leader with a portfolio of forward-thinking, sustainable properties in the United States and Singapore. Shaping the market since 1952, the company acquires, develops, manages, and serves as a valued partner to a variety of stakeholders. Hobbs Brook Real Estate (HBRE) brings unique property visions to life with a commitment to improving both the environment and the community. For additional information, please visit www.hobbsbrook.com. HBRE is the real estate division of FM Global.
The schedule for this position will be part-time with at least 20 scheduled hours per week.
- The Social Media Associate will be responsible for contributing to creating content, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, and participating in online outreach and promotions. He/she is also responsible for responding to any/all online reviews. This is an on site position which will require night and weekend availability to cover events.
- Work closely with DOSM & Catering Sales Managers to create and implement social media campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for all business units i.e. Hotel and Conference Center, One Bistro restaurant and Tiffany Ballroom
- Create engaging blogs and social media content for all business units
- Monitor analytics within all social media channels and generate necessary report(s) to measure results
- High school Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- At least one year experience in social media/marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Google+
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google analytics and Facebook insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop