About the job
22 Squared – Executive Producer
The Senior Producer will lead content production projects across a variety of accounts. He/she will work closely with the Production Team, Creative Team, Account Services, Project Management, Business Affairs and Legal, to manage concurrent projects. He/she must possess a passion for production, a great aesthetic and creative sensibility, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills. He/she is responsible for seeing a job through from its inception all the way to the shipment of the finished product and closing of the job.
The Executive Producer will help execute the creative vision and make ideas come to life while managing costs within budget and adhering to deadlines. The Senior Producer will be required to manage production bids, calendars, casting, post-production efforts and budgets. He/she must be able to demonstrate the ability to elevate creative standards throughout the production process.
- 8+ years of Production experience at a creative-driven agency (preferably across broadcast- short form and longform content, radio, and stills). Knowledge of experiential/event is a plus.
- Experience producing content with varying budgets, from <$10K – $1MM+
- Proven track record in prioritizing heavy workload, multi-tasking and management
- Able to meet deadlines with accuracy and diplomacy
- Superb written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Professional, friendly demeanor
- Positive, professional team player who embraces team success
- Passion for and knowledge of latest content trends (visual effects, media, distribution, directors, films, social media platforms and willingness to teach/foster junior production team and manage key pieces of business
- Working knowledge of SAG, talent and other union guidelines
- Ability to problem-solve with keen instincts and organizational experience