Full Job Description
What’s the hottest new role in Architecture ? It’s in marketing! Calling all the Marketing Specialists open for remote hybrid work for a popular & growing scientific & engineering firm. I’m looking for you right now if you feel you match this great opening :
- 5+ yrs experience in Ma rketing
- Experience in the A rchitecture, E ngineering, or Construction Industry (or all 3)
- Strong proficiency in I nDesign, Microsoft Office,
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be local to NYC or commutable to Manhattan
- Nice to Have Some or All:
- Content strategy, Project management, Marketing strategy, Digital marketing, Graphic design, Marketing campaign
- If you match the qualifications and looking to start next month please apply today with your updated resume (and portfolio if applicable ) Applications are actively viewed. If you don’t match or aren’t interested, who do you know that would be excited in this great opportunity ?
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers’ unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.