About the job
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You’ll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to
Regular Or Temporary
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please Review The Following Job Description
Develops marketing, merchandising, and creative strategies to promote and sell Truist’s products and services through the Internet (website and online banking). Manages the implementation of online marketing programs and analyzes their effectiveness by leveraging the knowledge of online strategies and marketing automation platforms to execute demand generation strategies and programs that fulfill client journeys while delivering on measurable business objectives for sales, revenue, market share and profitability including new client acquisition, client retention, cross-sells, and self-service adoption across enterprise product lines. Enhance optimization by testing, analytics, providing insights and educating stakeholders.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Research, develop and execute strategies for Truist online channels which increase acquisition, retention, profitability and cross-sell of clients across Truist’s product lines.
- Develop digital marketing channels/tactics to increase product adoption and utilization.
- Partner with lines of business (LOB) and marketing strategists to develop product-specific roadmaps which assist in achieving LOB goals through digital marketing strategies.
- Effectively communicate strategies with management, peers, business partners and technical support.
- Collaborate across the marketing team to measure content effectiveness and align campaign and content strategies with online user experience Demonstrate a solid understanding of the consumer behavior model and user journeys, and how both are applied to banking products and services.
- Increase Truist product awareness, consideration, and acquisition by aligning consumer needs with Truist offerings throughout the consumer behavior process.
- Maintain appropriate reporting capabilities in order to establish and track KPIs, and communicate the value of web properties and digital marketing strategies to LOBs and senior management.
- Collaborate with cross-functional technical and management teams to create innovative and differentiating client experiences while proactively managing shifting business and marketplace dynamics.
- Utilize digital marketing technologies to gain efficiencies, reduce spend and enhance the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns and programs. Stay current on the changes taking place in the digital environment.
- Research and evaluate industry trends, the competitive environment and emerging technologies. Adjust strategies accordingly to ensure Truist remains at a competitive advantage.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent education and related training
- Five years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- In-depth knowledge of principles, practices, theories, and/or methodologies associated with the Marketing discipline (e.g., Marketing P’s, Market research, analytics, digital)
- Experience managing projects or project workstreams and works as an Individual Contributor
- Knowledge of the industry’s competitive landscape and the factors that differentiate Truist and its competitors in the market
- Ability to interpret and explain complex information to a range of audiences and build consensus among different stakeholders
- Ability to provide direction, and mentor less experienced teammates
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience developing digital marketing strategies that drive traffic and conversions
- Agency Account Marketing Manager experience
- Demonstrated ability to apply Agile Marketing methodologies and processes to large enterprise, cross-functional teams.
- Understands foundational concepts of other related professional disciplines. Experience managing projects or project work streams.
- Ability to develop strategies that break long-term goals into short term wins to facilitate learning, quick iteration, with shorter time to market and return on investment.
- Experience in handling banking deposits products– checking, savings, etc. helpful
Other Job Requirements / Working Conditions
- Visual / Audio / Speaking
- Able to access and interpret client information received from the computer and able to hear and speak with individuals in person and on the phone.
- Manual Dexterity / Keyboarding
- Able to work standard office equipment, including PC keyboard and mouse, copy/fax machines, and printers.
- Able to work all hours scheduled, including overtime as directed by manager/supervisor and required by business need.
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.