ABOUT THE JOB
The Senior Producer is both an expert and a leader in the field of production. She/he can coach and mentor internal agency teams as to the best execution approach for any concept. She/he can display expertise in interfacing with production, editorial, music, talent/casting and special effects companies worldwide. They need to possess a comprehensive understanding of agency best practices and ensure that FCB Health is represented as a leader and innovator to the production community.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the management and production of television and radio commercials as well as any corporate/industrial production for any agency client.
- Know the industry pool of resources for directors, editors, and music production vendors.
- Identify appropriate vendors and partner with Broadcast Business Affairs team to the ballpark, bid, and estimate costs for production.
- Manage and encourage healthy communication between agency creatives, account services teams, and clients as relates to production.
- Supervise, mentor, and guide the assistant or associate producers.
- Interface with cost consultants and procurement departments to analyze production budgets.
- Liaise with agency business managers, and talent and traffic departments to ensure best practices, create talent licenses and organize residual budgets and payments. Ensure that materials for trafficking are properly prepared and legally cleared in time for airdates.
- Maintain working knowledge of international production and be prepared to execute production globally, including knowledge of overseas talent standards, contracts, and license agreements.
- Establish and maintain strong and creative working relationships with internal teams (account managers and creatives) as well as external partners and vendors.
- Partner with other FCB offices worldwide to exchange materials and information in best production practices.
- Effectively handle large volume of multiple projects or tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Coaches to develop their capabilities beyond their job duties