Full Job Description
For assistance on how to apply, please click here
This position is located in our Maumee office and is responsible for performing quantitative analyses of information affecting budgets, expenses, and other financial programs or projects for assigned business units. This opportunity is fast paced and exciting with the opportunity for growth!
- Collects and analyzes financial information for assigned accounts, programs, products or business units in order to track the organization’s progress towards financial goals.
- Reports current or expected financial performance and creates financial models to guide decision making.
- Analyzes cash flow, expenditures, revenue, depreciation, and investments to make recommendations for action and/or modifications regarding financial procedures, plans, and controls.
- Assists in the preparation of financial statements.
- Ensures compliance controls are followed.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- In-depth knowledge and experience
- Uses existing solutions to resolve complex issues
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required in finance, economics or accounting; Master’s Degree or CPA is preferred
- 5-10 years’ relevant experience required
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. It does not include all responsibilities and skills required of the job and may be changed at any time. All responsibilities must be completed in compliance with all safety protocols, policies, procedures and consistent with the spirit and philosophy of The Andersons’ Statement of Principles.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed, but are not to be seen as a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Also, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer. The Andersons, Inc. is a Drug-Free Workplace. The Andersons, Inc. is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Note: The Andersons, Inc. conducts drug, alcohol and/or medical testing of applicants and employees based on type of position. A copy of our testing policy is available by contacting the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
PHISHING SCAM WARNING:
The Andersons is among several companies recently made aware of a phishing scam involving con artists posing as hiring managers recruiting via email, text and social media. The imposters are creating misleading email accounts, conducting remote “interviews,” and making fake job offers in order to collect personal and financial information from unsuspecting individuals. Please note that The Andersons only uses company email addresses, which contain “@andersonsinc.com”, to communicate with candidates via email. The company also uses secure tools on our website to receive data from applicants and would never ask them to submit their personal banking information to apply for an open job. If you are contacted by someone about an open job at The Andersons, please verify the domain of the sender’s email address and that they are asking you to apply on this website. If you believe you’ve been a victim of a phishing scam, please reference this webpage for guidance on your reporting options https://www.dhs.gov/be-cyber-smart/report-incident