Full Job Description
Discover. Savor. Connect. Welcome to the chef’s table!
Cozymeal is the #1 marketplace in the U.S. and Canada featuring the best culinary experiences and products, including top-rated cooking classes, private chef experiences, team building activities, cookware and more!
Consumers and companies alike use Cozymeal to discover new ways to connect through classes, food tours, mixology and more unforgettable culinary experiences. Whether it be for date nights, birthdays, holiday celebrations or team building events, you’re guaranteed a world-class experience. Plus, you can purchase our highly curated quality cookware as a gift or for use at home.
We are looking to hire an experienced Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Manager to run our Google AdWords and Microsoft Bing campaigns and develop, implement and optimize our digital marketing strategy.
- STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT: Develop strategies to increase visibility and drive customer acquisition across our online/paid customer acquisition channels.
- CAMPAIGN OPTIMIZATION: Keyword optimization, A/B testing different ad creative, bid optimization & more.
- CAMPAIGN REPORTING: Report on campaign performance, maintain overall return on ad spend (ROAS) goals & more.
- Extensive experience with Google AdWords and Microsoft Bing campaigns
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Strong analytics and number skills
- Strong communication skills
- Hours: 10-20 hours/week with the opportunity to increase the hours over time into a full-time role.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR APPLICANTS: To apply, please visit: https://100hires.com/j/2dF94tE
What We Offer:
- Work anywhere in the US (we are 100% remote team)
- Competitive pay based on results
- Great work environment with a strong and friendly team of co-workers
- Flexible schedule
- Location: Washington, DC or Anywhere in the US. This is a remote role and qualified candidates from anywhere in the US can apply for this role.
If this sounds like you, then Cozymeal just might be the right place for you! Welcome home!