Rolling Stone: Manager, Integrated Marketing
COVID-19 HIRING UPDATE: We have transitioned to a remote work model and are continuing to hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We appreciate this is unprecedented times and will work closely with you, taking into account your individual circumstances.
In 2021 Rolling Stone and Billboard merged to become the preeminent music content destination within PMC, Informally known as “The Music Group.” The Manager, Integrated Marketing is a rare opportunity to represent 2 world-renowned music brands with legitimate brand equity and become part of a world-class high-performing brand partnerships team.
We are looking for a Manager, Integrated Marketing to join our marketing strategy (pre-sale) team. This team works closely across all internal functions to create custom music and entertainment-based partnership solutions for our advertisers.
The candidate must be confident interfacing with a variety of internal teams, leading brainstorms, working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple projects daily.
- Lead brainstorms to conceptualize innovative marketing solutions for a variety of advertisers
- Create clear, concise marketing proposals that communicate how our platforms (editorial, native content, event activations, talent alignment, social media) will be used to support client objectives
- Build out packages for new offerings to educate the Sales team and clients
- Work with internal teams to request and implement design assets, production budgets, research, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing/media advertising in the music and entertainment industries, providing integrated marketing support to the sales team in the pre-sales process.
- Working knowledge of the digital advertising industry
- Experience with Keynote / PowerPoint
- Excellent writing and presentation skills (e.g., grammar, structure, storytelling)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Team-oriented – flexible, helpful and able to work well with others
- Solution-oriented – proactive problem solver, quick learner and strategic thinker
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced work environment
- Passion for music and entertainment
Billboard is the world’s most influential music media brand reaching key executives and tastemakers in and around the music business through Billboard Magazine and millions of music fans through Billboard.com and Billboard Events. The Billboard brand is built on its exclusive charts and unrivaled reporting on the latest news, issues and trends across all genres of music. Billboard receives hundreds of millions of brand impressions daily through many strategic relationships with major companies across various industries. These relationships leverage Billboard’s brand recognition, proprietary chart data and information resources to develop products, live events and print, television, radio, digital and mobile platforms. In addition to North America, Billboard operates businesses in Brazil, Greece, Japan, Korea and Russia.
Rolling Stone, the number one brand in music publishing, has been the leading voice of music and popular culture for 50 years. The multi-media brand features the latest in music reviews, in-depth interviews, hard-hitting political commentary and award-winning journalism across many platforms including magazine, digital, mobile, social and event marketing. Rolling Stone provides “all the news that fits” to a global audience of approximately 60 million people every month and publishes over 100 pieces of content every day.
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation, and our portfolio of brands, please visit www.PMC.com