Public Relations Coordinator
Full Job Description
Our award-winning in-house production team can create music videos for virtually any genre. We offer full consultation to build on your existing vision (or you can leave it in our hands and put your feet up!). We will scout locations, do all necessary research, find the right models and extras to fit your aesthetic and make sure your work creates the right buzz both online and offline.
We are looking to hire a Public Relations Coordinator to join our team. The successful candidate need to know how to make a story irresistible to journalists. He/She needs to be experienced in creating and implementing communication plans across different platforms and audiences. Posses a track record of delivering high-quality content in a fast-paced environment.
Salary range: $38000 – $48000 per year.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in creating a marketing strategy with business partners.
- Assist in the development and execution of strategic plans inclusive of budgets.
- Serve as the day-to-day client contact, acting as a brand champion with proactive, timely communication.
- Help draft and disseminate communications materials for the clients.
- Assist with product orders and maintain an ongoing inventory.
- Assist event team in planning and executing on- and offsite events.
- Create well-crafted and highly engaging communication such as pitches, press releases, and blog posts.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as communications, writing, marketing, public relations, multimedia, etc. is an asset.
- Previous experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills with attention to detail (written and public speaking).
- Ability to work under pressure in a changing environment.
- Crisis communications experience preferred.