This is a fully remote position and the candidate will participate in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on multiple projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk. The candidate will have significant interface with Project Managers, Contract Management staff, Senior Technical Personnel, as well as other functional organizations.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Participates in the development of solutions to a variety of tasks moderate in scope and complexity.
- Reports detailed information, analyzes financial data in support of project cost/schedule status and follows established procedures while contributing to the completion of organizational projects and goals.
- Ability to analyze and reconcile cash flow, profitability, invoicing, unbillable, costs on hold, subcontracts on a monthly basis and attend briefings with functional staff to validate current project status.
- Provide accurate sources of revenue data for inclusion in quarterly forecast exercises.
- Ability to build and maintain bottom’s up estimate at completions on all project types, meet deadlines for submissions, certifications and provide management with ongoing status of EACs.
- Establishes Work Breakdown Structures (WBSs) and detailed Budgets as contractually required.
- Ensures adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Sarbanes-Oxley and all Corporate policies and procedures as they relate to contract financials.
- Participates in new business proposals, project projections, analysis of requirements, and input to cost and management volumes.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration with 0-1 years relevant experience.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
Target salary range: $50,001 – $75,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation’s modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner’s ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values a