Part Time Digital Producer, iHeartMedia will be a key member of the Premiere Networks Digital Team at iHeartMedia. Producer will be focused on growing the digital footprint of nationally syndicated morning show “The Breakfast Club.”
Our ideal candidate is a storyteller at heart – both visually and editorially. They have experience as a digital video and social media content producer, writer and editor, and are used to collaborating across teams to make content that is new, interesting and highly shareable. They are also aware of the best way to share their content socially, and possess a deep understanding of digital culture and the ability to identify what makes a good story. They can adapt to an infrastructure with a lot of moving parts and voices specific to the show’s brand. Additionally, they should be able to brainstorm ways to increase traffic to, and engagement and awareness around, the show. This person is a self-starter who is organized, detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines. The position will be based in New York, NY and will require individual be available to work early/morning show hours (between 7am and noon et) Monday-Friday.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Create and implement video, editorial and social content for The Breakfast Club syndicated program
- Generate creative and compelling ideas for features and other shareable content
- Collaborate with producers, audio engineers, hosts, and other teams
- Strategize ways to increase traffic and grow the show’s social media platforms
- Research on a wide variety of topics that pertain to the show
- Communicate with affiliates on content related items
- Lives, eats and breathes music and culture
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines
- A strategic mind that can plan beyond immediate tasks and always stay two steps ahead
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects
- Familiarity with content discovery and social monitoring platforms
- Experience with CMS publishing tools
- Knowledge of the radio landscape and major personalities
- 1+ years’ experience in digital media production
- 1+ years’ experience in editorial and social copy writing
- Online digital video portfolio a plus
- Experience in photography plus
Bachelor’s degree in Media Arts, Communications, Broadcast Journalism, Film/Television Production or another related field
New York, NY: 32 Avenue of the Americas, 10013
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.