About The Association
Combining the strengths of the American Institute of CPAs and the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, we empower the world’s most highly-skilled accountants – CPAs and CGMA designation holders – with the knowledge, insight and foresight to meet today’s demands and tomorrow’s challenges. We drive a dynamic accounting profession that works every day to build trust, create opportunity and grow prosperity worldwide.
Summary of Role:
Implement creative production programs to deliver value propositions. Work closely, and collaboratively, with the Brand Team and internal designers and copywriters to ensure all programs are brand and campaign-aligned and strategically designed for placement across all channels/websites.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Implement assigned production for all stages of the multi-media design process to deliver content through production.
- Provide creative collaboration of high priority programs, from conceptualization through distribution; continually position the team as an expert, go-to resource for all multimedia solutions.
- Implement sound design including the sourcing and recording of diverse voice-overs, music and sound design to produce sophisticated sound design
- Work with global external suppliers and production crews in all phases of production and post-production, to ensure the highest levels of quality and efficiency.
- Complete all assigned projects within estimated timeframes, budget constraints and monitor quality control measures.
- Follow processes and procedures as they relate to design and production.
- Works toward a positive borderless culture and looks for opportunities to build relationships, improve process and add technology that add value, agility and cost-effectiveness.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Working knowledge of cameras, lighting, and/or audio gear
- Ability to operate and maintain studio gear & equipment.
- Keen eye for creative detail and accuracy
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Time management and organizational skills
Required Experience, Qualifications & Education:
- Experience setting up and operating studio equipment, including lights, cameras, microphones
- Experience with non-linear editing and ability to design motion assets
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, Television or Film studies
- 2 – 5 years of hands-on experience in all aspects of video pre-production, production and post-production and podcasting
- Demonstrated proficiency with industry software (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Experience with Microsoft Office, project management software
Preferred Experience, Qualifications & Education:
- Advanced degrees, such as MFA, MA in Communications or Journalism
- Experience with Wirecast encoding software
- Knowledge of podcasting production and promotion
Why Work for Us?
At The Association, you are part of a global, diverse and talented group of colleagues. You have opportunities to innovate and collaborate in a leading organization that impacts individuals and businesses. You’ll have opportunities to progress while enjoying an exciting work environment that supports and celebrates individual achievement, development and professional satisfaction.
Together, we will lead the most influential body of professional accountants and create the future of the global accounting profession.
We offer competitive benefits, PTO, flexible working principles, and a supportive, collaborative team environment.