The marketing writer will be a skilled, versatile writer and editor with 6-8 years of experience in either healthcare, pharmaceutical, biology, health technology, or any related biological sciences or health discipline. This role is responsible for working directly with the marketing team on a range of projects including white papers, reports, websites, marketing copy and branding. This person must be a fast learner, a creative, visual writer with a passion for creating content for all channels and audiences, who is able to grasp complex subjects and write clear, concise copy. Previous experience in a similar role at a corporation, agency or as a journalist is necessary. Effective project management skills are also required.
- Working with both product and integrated marketers, research and write a diverse range of written materials to support marketing campaigns.
- Interview internal subject matter experts and create compelling written content for marketing assets.
- Create marketing materials, including whitepapers, reports, brochures, pitch books, website and infographics copy, social media content, digital content and video scripts.
- Work collaboratively with others to ensure writing projects are completed on time and to internal clients’ specifications.
- Work on and manage multiple writing projects at a time, with the ability to track using a project management tool like Workfront.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in English or Journalism preferred.
- 6-8 years of writing experience in a media, agency or corporate setting, with demonstrated ability handling complex subjects and distilling into clear, concise copy. Experience writing on topics in healthcare, pharmaceutical, biological sciences, or health technology disciplines preferred.
- Exceptional writing abilities, excellent spelling and grammar skills, and an extraordinary eye for detail.
- Experience working across multiple innovative channels and platforms, including social media, web, video and digital.
- Ability to be flexible and write both long and short forms copy.
- Ability to effectively employ brand voice, as well as best practices for user experience and readability.
- Ability to manage a high volume of products and thrive in a fast-paced environment with constant deadlines.
- Ability to work with a wide range of people, including colleagues and clients.
- In this pandemic we are flexible on location. However, as our workplaces open, there are specific hub locations we will expect our ideal candidate to
- Princeton, New Jersey
- Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Madison, Wisconsin