Allianz Global Investors is looking to hire an enthusiastic professional to help drive its program marketing efforts in North and Latin America. The Marketing Specialist will primarily coordinate, organize and ensure successful execution of marketing campaigns and touch points in a consistent and programmatic fashion to enhance AllianzGI’s sales and distribution efforts in the region.
The successful candidate will partner with Allianz Global Investors’ Content Marketing, Investment Management, Sales and Research leaders to coordinate the execution of programmatic touch points to highlight AllianzGI’s position as a partner and solutions provider to the most demanding clients and prospects in North and Latin America. These touch points will include, among others, direct email, webcasts, events, social media and sponsorships. Our marketing efforts span across a wide range of distribution channels, including Institutional, Sub-Advisory, On- and Off-Shore, and Insurance.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for helping to develop key metrics and indicators to a) gain insights and b) measure efficacy and return on investment of strategic marketing campaigns. Additionally, he/she will have a keen understanding of the competitive landscape to best position AllianzGI’s marketing programs in a distinguishing fashion to generate the largest possible level of engagement with clients and prospects.
- Coordinate marketing programs and execute touch points from start to finish, providing end-to-end guidance in the production/delivery process.
- Coordinate with—and manage—a network of internal and external constituents to ensure flawless and timely execution;
- Liaise with senior sales, client-service and investment professionals to assess prospect and client needs, understand the firm’s strategic and competitive advantages, and create compelling marketing programs that express these advantages to maximum impact;
- Develop and maintain relationships with a diverse network of senior experts throughout the organization to ensure effective and timely response to even the most demanding inquiries.
- Stay abreast of new product developments in terms of structure, staffing, performance and competitive strengths.
- Interact with other marketing managers globally to best leverage efforts globally.
- Working together with Content Marketing and Digital Marketing, ensure proper distribution of materials, develop triage and tracking responsibilities, and develop monthly and quarterly metrics report to the Head of Marketing and Client Engagement, North America.
- Conduct post-release debriefing sessions to assess what worked well and identify areas for improvement.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 100 million private and corporate customers and more than 147,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Allianz Global Investors is a leading active asset manager with over 770 investment professionals in 25 offices worldwide and managing EUR 535 billion in assets for individuals, families and institutions.
Active is how we create and share value with clients. We believe in solving, not selling, adding value beyond pure economic gain. We invest long-term, drawing upon our broad and innovative investment expertise, and leveraging resources globally to ensure a superior client experience wherever they are based and whatever their investment needs.
Active is: Allianz Global Investors
You are committed to creating value for our clients so that they can meet their financial objectives throughout their lives. You embrace a collegial culture based on strong values, take individual responsibility, and are dedicated to mastering challenging tasks. You aspire to make an impact in a diverse, international, technology-enabled and increasingly agile environment. If you feel inspired to elevate the active asset management experience, this is the place for you since,
Active is: Allianz Global Investors.