Full Job Description
Company Description Square builds common business tools in unconventional ways so more people can start, run, and grow their businesses. When Square started, it was difficult and expensive (or just plain impossible) for some businesses to take credit cards. Square made credit card payments possible for all by turning a mobile phone into a credit card reader. Since then Square has been building an entire business toolkit of both hardware and software products including Square Capital, Square Terminal, Square Payroll, and more. We’re working to find new and better ways to help businesses succeed on their own terms—and we’re looking for people like you to help shape tomorrow at Square.
Square is looking for an extraordinary Paid Social Specialist to help scale our new user growth in international markets. As a member of the Demand Generation team, you’ll influence Social strategy across our core payments business and SaaS products. You will take a data-driven approach, increasing efficiency through optimizations and testing. You will report to the Marketing Performance Lead.
- Collaborate with Paid Social team to develop direct response strategy for Square’s core set of business products with a data-driven approach
- Implement and optimize campaigns within Facebook Ads Manager to ensure campaign health and our ability to meet goals
- Own daily campaign monitoring, pacing, optimization, tracking, and reporting
- Surface opportunities for testing and improvements based on daily, weekly, and monthly trends
- Monitor reporting tools to understand channel effectiveness and react to changes in CPA, ROI, LTV, and other channel metrics
- Develop relationships with third-party partners (tech partners, creative agencies) to ensure we’re following best practices
- Work with Creative, Product Marketing, Brand, and other teams to educate with a Paid Social lens, meet acquisition goals, and support overall projects
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- At least 1 year of related performance marketing experience
- Experience working with multiple internal departments at once
- Background using analytics and data to create growth and optimize towards multiple KPIs
- Knowledge of Google Sheets for data analysis and campaign reporting
- At Square, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)squareup.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
- At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources